Fontline Builders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontline Builders Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God Of War3, AssAssins Creed 2, Infamous, prototype FTW OMW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fenix998

fenix998

God Of War3, AssAssins Creed 2, Infamous, prototype FTW OMW Empty
PostSubject: God Of War3, AssAssins Creed 2, Infamous, prototype FTW OMW   God Of War3, AssAssins Creed 2, Infamous, prototype FTW OMW EmptySat May 23, 2009 6:17 am

After this june exams i will be so busy playing God Of War3, AssAssins Creed 2, Infamous, prototype i cant wait WOOT :DD:::DDDDDDDD FTW
Back to top Go down
http://www.?.com
The BoxDog

PostSubject: Re: God Of War3, AssAssins Creed 2, Infamous, prototype FTW OMW   God Of War3, AssAssins Creed 2, Infamous, prototype FTW OMW EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:56 am

I liked assassin's creed 1 but I think the 2nd one will be a bit more lousy, but better graphics
Back to top Go down
fenix998

fenix998

PostSubject: Re: God Of War3, AssAssins Creed 2, Infamous, prototype FTW OMW   God Of War3, AssAssins Creed 2, Infamous, prototype FTW OMW EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:08 am

The BoxDog wrote:
I liked assassin's creed 1 but I think the 2nd one will be a bit more lousy, but better graphics

dude we get a mag called the nag dude the game looks fuckin amazing omfw u can swim u can assassinate in 14 diferent ways u can attack on ur won will like u choose ur move through movements of (ps3) analogs and u get 2 hidden blades u can pick up weps and shit have smoother movement u have so much more dude oh and missions much much more dude DONT EVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER NOOB
Back to top Go down
http://www.?.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Of War3, AssAssins Creed 2, Infamous, prototype FTW OMW   God Of War3, AssAssins Creed 2, Infamous, prototype FTW OMW Empty

Back to top Go down

God Of War3, AssAssins Creed 2, Infamous, prototype FTW OMW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fontline Builders :: General talk :: Other Games-
Jump to: