Fontline Builders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontline Builders Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets Actually sue the Ventrillo server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vodkah
Admin
Vodkah

Lets Actually sue the Ventrillo server Empty
PostSubject: Lets Actually sue the Ventrillo server   Lets Actually sue the Ventrillo server EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:44 am

Now that im switching the to a Vent i want EVERYBODY to use it please and thank you i do pay for it so i expect it to be used anyways we need more members people so tell friends and family about us!! we need as many members as possible im thinking of starting up our very own CSS server any thoughts on weather i should or should not do this??

All in Favor of the CSS server??

All against??

PLEASE COMMENT!!!
Back to top Go down
https://guclan.forumotion.net
fenix998

fenix998

PostSubject: Re: Lets Actually sue the Ventrillo server   Lets Actually sue the Ventrillo server EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Vodkah wrote:
Now that im switching the to a Vent i want EVERYBODY to use it please and thank you i do pay for it so i expect it to be used anyways we need more members people so tell friends and family about us!! we need as many members as possible im thinking of starting up our very own CSS server any thoughts on weather i should or should not do this??

All in Favor of the CSS server??

All against??

PLEASE COMMENT!!!

the only ppl who realy play css is dew and i say DONT GO 2 OHER GAMES FOOL JUST EXPAND OUR SERVER MAKE IT BIGGER WE NEED MORE MEMBERS sigh
Back to top Go down
http://www.?.com
SMSgt Ɖἔᾢ

SMSgt Ɖἔᾢ

PostSubject: Re: Lets Actually sue the Ventrillo server   Lets Actually sue the Ventrillo server EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:46 am

From what ive been told (4-5 Friends) im a beast in CSS, so really, get a CSS server i get in and we get new memebers Smile then again, i do have to redownload it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Actually sue the Ventrillo server   Lets Actually sue the Ventrillo server Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Actually sue the Ventrillo server
Page 1 of 1