Fontline Builders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontline Builders Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to SCAT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The BoxDog

Time to SCAT Empty
PostSubject: Time to SCAT   Time to SCAT EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Dexus 136

Dexus 136

Time to SCAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to SCAT   Time to SCAT EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:14 pm

BoxDog that is the worlds greatest songs. I've heard it before, but don't call me weird because I love this kinda genre of songs. It's sad that he died though. He was a man of great integrity and a man of good intentions. His Scatman song will always live on no matter what happens!

Makes me wanna make a video with Gmod using this song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.d136.110mb.com
fenix998

fenix998

Time to SCAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to SCAT   Time to SCAT EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:01 am

Dexus 136 wrote:

BoxDog that is the worlds greatest songs. I've heard it before, but don't call me weird because I love this kinda genre of songs. It's sad that he died though. He was a man of great integrity and a man of good intentions. His Scatman song will always live on no matter what happens!

BOX did you call dexus weird i swear 2 gawd sigh anway dexus Wink youve got the same urge as me go 2 the movies and shows there will be Dexus136 movie Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.?.com
The BoxDog

Time to SCAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to SCAT   Time to SCAT EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:05 am

fenix998 wrote:
Dexus 136 wrote:

BOX did you call dexus weird i swear 2 gawd sigh anway dexus Wink youve got the same urge as me go 2 the movies and shows there will be Dexus136 movie Wink

FENIX, if I called xeus weird then I called my self weird. This song is the greatest =D, sometimes I find my self humming it in school and the kid's are like. "WTF"
Back to top Go down
fenix998

fenix998

Time to SCAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to SCAT   Time to SCAT EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:07 am

The BoxDog wrote:
fenix998 wrote:
Dexus 136 wrote:

FENIX, if I called xeus weird then I called my self weird. This song is the greatest =D, sometimes I find my self humming it in school and the kid's are like. "WTF"

hahaha but please dont call my friends weird i dont care if you call yourself weird just do not do it please
Back to top Go down
fenix998

fenix998

Time to SCAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to SCAT   Time to SCAT EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:07 am

The BoxDog wrote:
fenix998 wrote:
Dexus 136 wrote:

omf its stuck in my head thanks alot Wink
Back to top Go down
The BoxDog

Time to SCAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to SCAT   Time to SCAT EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:35 am

fenix998 wrote:
The BoxDog wrote:
fenix998 wrote:
Dexus 136 wrote:

hahaha but please dont call my friends weird i dont care if you call yourself weird just do not do it please
I'm not calling anyone weird, if anything anyone who listen to scat man is cool cherry
Back to top Go down
Dexus 136

Dexus 136

Time to SCAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to SCAT   Time to SCAT EmptySat May 02, 2009 10:26 am

@BoxDog: I didn't mean it to sound like I said you called me weird! I was just saying don't call me weird for it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.d136.110mb.com
Sponsored content

Time to SCAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to SCAT   Time to SCAT Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to SCAT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fontline Builders :: General talk :: Junk Talk-
Jump to: