Fontline Builders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontline Builders Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dexus 136 - Reporting for duty!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dexus 136

Dexus 136

Dexus 136 - Reporting for duty! Empty
PostSubject: Dexus 136 - Reporting for duty!   Dexus 136 - Reporting for duty! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:22 pm

In Game Name:
    I namely use Dexus 136 or Dexus136 as my account name on forums or for game accounts and I usually go by Dexus in any game for short.

I live in Texas of The United States of America.

What else do you want us to know?:
    I have been with Garry's Mod since 2005 and I have been an avid player. Most of my time was absorbed by the early version of Fort Wars that came with Gmod 9 and I didn't build much. I got Gmod 10 a couple of months after it came out and I loved it. I got a laptop towards the end of 2008 and it was taken away early 2009. This caused me to lose access to Steam and all my good friends on it until now. During the time I haven't had access to steam I have been learning extensively about programming for websites and games. I currently have a website on 110mb and I have a few games and apps I have made on it. For game programming I have been taking a video game design class that utilizes DarkBasic. My top specs on Gmod are being able to solve server problems, modify tool menus for easy organization, create MOTDs, and brainstorm unique ideas. Me and Fenix are close friends and I am happy to be back to talk to him and everyone else. I hope to support GU as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.d136.110mb.com
Vodkah
Admin
Vodkah

PostSubject: Welcome in!   Dexus 136 - Reporting for duty! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:18 pm

Well looks like you fit our bill welcome to anarchy remember we changed our name recently and soon i will change the address of the site I'll post in the clan expansion when i do!

Welcome please be an active forum poster and become involved with current clan events.

Enjoy =D
Back to top Go down
https://guclan.forumotion.net
fenix998

fenix998

PostSubject: Re: Dexus 136 - Reporting for duty!   Dexus 136 - Reporting for duty! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:47 am

Dexus 136 wrote:
In Game Name:
    I namely use Dexus 136 or Dexus136 as my account name on forums or for game accounts and I usually go by Dexus in any game for short.

I live in Texas of The United States of America.

What else do you want us to know?:
    I have been with Garry's Mod since 2005 and I have been an avid player. Most of my time was absorbed by the early version of Fort Wars that came with Gmod 9 and I didn't build much. I got Gmod 10 a couple of months after it came out and I loved it. I got a laptop towards the end of 2008 and it was taken away early 2009. This caused me to lose access to Steam and all my good friends on it until now. During the time I haven't had access to steam I have been learning extensively about programming for websites and games. I currently have a website on 110mb and I have a few games and apps I have made on it. For game programming I have been taking a video game design class that utilizes DarkBasic. My top specs on Gmod are being able to solve server problems, modify tool menus for easy organization, create MOTDs, and brainstorm unique ideas. Me and Fenix are close friends and I am happy to be back to talk to him and everyone else. I hope to support GU as much as I can.

sup dex stay with us dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.?.com
Dexus 136

Dexus 136

PostSubject: Re: Dexus 136 - Reporting for duty!   Dexus 136 - Reporting for duty! EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:11 pm

@Fenix: Let's hope so!
Back to top Go down
http://www.d136.110mb.com
fenix998

fenix998

PostSubject: Re: Dexus 136 - Reporting for duty!   Dexus 136 - Reporting for duty! EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:58 am

Dexus 136 wrote:

@Fenix: Let's hope so!

lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.?.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexus 136 - Reporting for duty!   Dexus 136 - Reporting for duty! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dexus 136 - Reporting for duty!
Page 1 of 1