Fontline Builders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontline Builders Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complant about Oakland Police

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The BoxDog

Complant about Oakland Police Empty
PostSubject: Complant about Oakland Police   Complant about Oakland Police EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:01 pm

He minged me around for no reason, he turned me into a ragdoll and minged somemore, he kept killing me and more.
So like, demote him or something, and the minge cubeular in the 2nd and 1st picture.
Complant about Oakland Police 4hdwfm
Complant about Oakland Police Zl9849
Complant about Oakland Police 29z4xg2
Complant about Oakland Police 8x36zr
Back to top Go down
Vodkah
Admin
Vodkah

PostSubject: Soemtimes..   Complant about Oakland Police EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:12 pm

Well first HE'S AN OWNER so im not demoting him!!

Besides oaklands ONE rule is don't mess with him he won't mess with you =D keep your distance and you'll be fine
Back to top Go down
https://guclan.forumotion.net
Rienfleche

PostSubject: Re: Complant about Oakland Police   Complant about Oakland Police EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:19 pm

No. Oakland will NOT be banned. He has my full backing in any action he may do. Including abuse. He is one of our best builders and a full fledged member of GU. Any insult to him is one to GU as a community. If you dont like it, LEAVE and stop trying to cause trouble. I Cant guarentee that you'll be safe from my wrath if you try to get another one of our high respected members banned.

We WILL however talk to him about killing you.

Just stay away from him and ask him to stop.
Back to top Go down
SMSgt Ɖἔᾢ

SMSgt Ɖἔᾢ

PostSubject: Re: Complant about Oakland Police   Complant about Oakland Police EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:54 pm

Agreed, Oakland will stay the same, now for you. Ive been getting complaints about how you are going around acting tough since you know some co-owners, also i heard that you were telling people that the things they made were "weak", also i heard how sometimes u brag to ppl that you have respected and they don't, hearing this i am utterly disappointed, u join [GU] and after awhile i hear that you are bragging to new people and giving negative criticism on peoples things. Mind your own business, you dont know whos new to the game and whos not, so just dont go around telling ppl that what they make sucks or anything like that, or i will remove ur respected, on a side note, im downloading gmod as i type this.
Back to top Go down
Vodkah
Admin
Vodkah

PostSubject: Agreed case closed   Complant about Oakland Police EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 11:02 pm

4 Sure Dew in our gamer's united [GU] home server its built for all skill level builders so NO rude remarks or anything of the sort if you think that you can help with there contraption offer them suggestions and become a true [GU] live up to you name and be a helpful and respectful member now that being said i'm going tell you something as nice as i can.., respected isn't all that to brag about i know that you a member but that does not give you the right to boast to other people about it instead you should get them to join and become friends instead of arguing and as long as everyones happy everything works out fine
Back to top Go down
SMSgt Ɖἔᾢ

SMSgt Ɖἔᾢ

PostSubject: Re: Complant about Oakland Police   Complant about Oakland Police EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:45 am

Now, if my knowledge is correct, Cube is new to the game, so really, he didnt know about half the stuff he was doing, just give him a break
Back to top Go down
Vodkah
Admin
Vodkah

PostSubject: I agree   Complant about Oakland Police EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:10 pm

im trying to get newbies to become better builders so if you see one our new policy is.., if you see a member then please help him out and teah him how to play better lol!

We want to have a good name
Back to top Go down
SMSgt Ɖἔᾢ

SMSgt Ɖἔᾢ

PostSubject: Re: Complant about Oakland Police   Complant about Oakland Police EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Good news! My gmod is installed, just aranging my files and that crap
Back to top Go down
fenix998

fenix998

PostSubject: Re: Complant about Oakland Police   Complant about Oakland Police EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:55 am

Vodkah wrote:
im trying to get newbies to become better builders so if you see one our new policy is.., if you see a member then please help him out and teah him how to play better lol!

We want to have a good name

btw IM ROFLING if you havent noticed dew oakloand wont just minge/admin for no reason he has reasons btw i wanne just say soz my internet is unstable and i have suprise 2 say sowwie..
Back to top Go down
http://www.?.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complant about Oakland Police   Complant about Oakland Police Empty

Back to top Go down

Complant about Oakland Police
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fontline Builders :: Kicking and Banning :: In-Game Abuse-
Jump to: