Fontline Builders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontline Builders Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stacker and other tools

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Replica #560

Stacker and other tools Empty
PostSubject: Stacker and other tools   Stacker and other tools EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:50 am

ON the GU server there is a bug, i can't even see stacker, smart constraint and such.
Back to top Go down
Vodkah
Admin
Vodkah

PostSubject: Yes same here but i found the fix   Stacker and other tools EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Yes recently we had a hacked visit our server and mess it up but there is a fix all you need to do is for the addons that are missing just re install them and they should show up if this problem consists then please post here again
Back to top Go down
https://guclan.forumotion.net
fenix998

fenix998

PostSubject: Re: Stacker and other tools   Stacker and other tools EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:46 am

Vodkah wrote:
Yes recently we had a hacked visit our server and mess it up but there is a fix all you need to do is for the addons that are missing just re install them and they should show up if this problem consists then please post here again

lol i expect a server 2 pop in2 our new server buuuttttt im maken a new script witch si quite funny what ever he wirtes it bounces back 2 his pc and fuckes it up ohh what scripting can do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.?.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stacker and other tools   Stacker and other tools Empty

Back to top Go down

Stacker and other tools
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fontline Builders :: In-Game Bugs/Glitches :: Server Related Bugs-
Jump to: