Frontline Builders Forum
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Headset Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dexus 136

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Headset Suggestions   Thu May 07, 2009 5:40 pm


    So some know that currently I am without a microphone. Also some know that I said I had $15 and I was getting one... well the person who I asked to get it for me got a headset for a phone [ I don't even have a phone ] I should be returning it soon and getting the $15 back. I was wondering what headset from Wal-Mart would be good. I have a few limitations.
      ∙ Under $40
      ∙ From Wal-Mart
      ∙ Has a good mic

    Any suggestions?

    [ I know if I wait a bit Fenix will come rolling on up Razz ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.d136.110mb.com
fenix998

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2009-03-20
Age : 107
Location : here

PostSubject: Re: Headset Suggestions   Fri May 08, 2009 6:04 am

Dexus 136 wrote:

    So some know that currently I am without a microphone. Also some know that I said I had $15 and I was getting one... well the person who I asked to get it for me got a headset for a phone [ I don't even have a phone ] I should be returning it soon and getting the $15 back. I was wondering what headset from Wal-Mart would be good. I have a few limitations.
      ∙ Under $40
      ∙ From Wal-Mart
      ∙ Has a good mic

    Any suggestions?

    [ I know if I wait a bit Fenix will come rolling on up Razz ]
]


k and yes u wer rite ( am i like the only guy on this or who actualy know s a thing or 429057438905709318309128374 about computers (just spamed that @14:00 8th of may 2009 Wink ok i have the best one $14 (R140) hundred and forty rand....<<(vodkah) anyway go look for logitch there mics are cheap and good Wink ive got one cost me round $10 if u dont get one ill start lookin round Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.?.com
fenix998

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2009-03-20
Age : 107
Location : here

PostSubject: Re: Headset Suggestions   Fri May 08, 2009 6:05 am

Dexus 136 wrote:


    [ I know if I wait a bit Fenix will come rolling on up Razz ]



as vodkah would say "fenix get your africano ass in this forum" Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.?.com
Dexus 136

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2009-04-28
Age : 25
Location : Behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Headset Suggestions   Fri May 08, 2009 9:01 pm


    @ Fenix: Rolling Eyes I saw him wright that before... anyway thanks. I'll be on the hunt for a Logitech headset once I refund that phone one [ Which should be this weekend Neutral ]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.d136.110mb.com
Vodkah
Admin
avatar

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 25
Location : Edmonton, Alberta (Canada)

PostSubject: Re: Headset Suggestions   Fri May 08, 2009 9:34 pm

fenix998 wrote:
Dexus 136 wrote:


    [ I know if I wait a bit Fenix will come rolling on up Razz ]



as vodkah would say "fenix get your africano ass in this forum" Wink

LOL 4SHO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://guclan.forumotion.net
fenix998

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2009-03-20
Age : 107
Location : here

PostSubject: Re: Headset Suggestions   Sat May 09, 2009 2:39 am

Dexus 136 wrote:

    @ Fenix: Rolling Eyes I saw him wright that before... anyway thanks. I'll be on the hunt for a Logitech headset once I refund that phone one [ Which should be this weekend Neutral ]

ok epic man cant wait 2 hear ur voice again 50 years its ben
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.?.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Headset Suggestions   

Back to top Go down
 
Headset Suggestions
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» VTA Low-Gain Preamp Tube Suggestions...
» Nokia 1280 headset not detected done..!
» PAS back panel rewire
» Link to Dynaco SCA-35 rebuild article - good information
» Possessed warband

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fontline Builders :: Computer Talk :: Hardware Talk-
Jump to: